TPT PACIFIC supplies the various type & materials of High Capacity Structured Packing. Metal sheet, Metal gauze and P.P are available.
High Capacity Structured Packing is similar in construction to standard structured packing, except for a subtle modification in the geometry of the
corrugation at the top and bottom of each packing layer.
|TYPE||Diameter and Operation range|
200mm Dia. ~ (depending on type)
Vacuum to High pressure
Liquid load 0.2 to
- Enhanced & improved capacity
- Significantly lower pressure drop (~25%)
- Combined all advantages of standard metal sheet packing
TSP-X/Y with new geometrical features
- The direction of the corrugation at top and bottom of each packing
layer gradually approaches the vertical axis at the low and upper
of each packing layer.
- Smooth change in gas flow direction
- Increased open area for gas flow due to smaller liquid hold-up at
- TSP-H can be used from low vacuum up to high pressure applications
- Basic chemicals & Petrochemicals, Refinery operations, Absorption/
Desorption columns, Ethybenzene/Styrene, Tail oil, Fatty acid, Natural
gas drying, etc.
- Higher capacity at the same efficiency for existing column
- Smaller column diameter
- 1st Floor Hanaro Building, 25, Insadong 5-gil,
Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03162, Korea (Head Office)
- +82) 2-6356-2550 (Head Office)
- +82) 52-237-2720 (Shop)